2021 GEFFA Flag Football Coaching Positions
The Youth Flag Football Coach is responsible for the coaching of youth flag football games (ages 5-12).
- You are great with kids, fun, outgoing and a strong leader.
- You are reliable, loyal, hard working and look for the best interest of the kids you coach
- Interpret and enforce all flag football rules and adaptations
- Supervise and control conduct on field
- Be ready to work at scheduled times
- Dress and act in a manner that is professional
- Follow all policies and procedures set forth by GEFFA
- Examine playing field and equipment to ensure safety
- Cooperatively work in a team with other coaches, referees and supervisors
- Attend all game dates
- Communicate in a timely manner regarding inability to make scheduled games
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge about the sport of flag football
- Experience is preferred
- 16+ years old
- Develop a passion of sports in each child
- Develop fundamental football sport skills
- Develop and grow the sport of Flag Football
Wage and Time Period
- $15-25.00/game based on experience
- Saturdays and/or Sundays
- Starting as early as April 24th and ending as late as July 2nd
- Games times will be anywhere between 10:00am - 6:00pm
Please note: Dates and times are subject to change based on COVID Return to Sport.
Click here to submit your application!